Just my opinion..

In my opinion the 2 most survivor sided maps are 1. Haddonfield 2. Memorial institute.

Haddonfield because of how big it is as well as windows, semi safe pallets, long fences

Memorial institute because its basically pallets stacked on each other. Every room is guaranteed to have 1 pallet. By the time you break a pallet the survivor is already in the next room at the pallet

This is just my opinion. I know haddonfield is 100% survivor sided but I guess memorial can be debatable.

Comments

  • @pizzavessel15 said:

    In my opinion the 2 most survivor sided maps are 1. Haddonfield 2. Memorial institute.

    Haddonfield because of how big it is as well as windows, semi safe pallets, long fences

    Memorial institute because its basically pallets stacked on each other. Every room is guaranteed to have 1 pallet. By the time you break a pallet the survivor is already in the next room at the pallet

    This is just my opinion. I know haddonfield is 100% survivor sided but I guess memorial can be debatable.

    No Memorial is even a pretty balanced map. It is good for alot of pallets yes, but most of the pallets 80% are unsafe so you can bloodlust or just mindgame there, if you break them its your own fault not the map. Also since this map is pretty small and has alot of walls to cover the view of everyone it is rather easy to sneak up on survivors even with a normal TR Killer since most of the times you have no idea from which of the 5 doors the Killer might come.


    However Haddonfield is poopoo true

  • I would argue agains Lery's since it is the only map where hexes live longer than 20 seconds. Have you played on the new Gideon meat plant? It has only god pallets and lots of them, so I'd say it's worse than Lery's. But yeah haddonfield is definitely number one

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    I would argue agains Lery's since it is the only map where hexes live longer than 20 seconds. Have you played on the new Gideon meat plant? It has only god pallets and lots of them, so I'd say it's worse than Lery's. But yeah haddonfield is definitely number one

    I'm still wondering how they messed up that map rework so badly. Still if you're prepared for that map, it's usually bearable. Jumpscare Myers, Serpent Shadow Dance Wraith, and just Nurse can deal with this map. Haddonfield however is painful for everyone besides trap killers who are already hard to play anyway

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/255984/just-my-opinion

    No Memorial is even a pretty balanced map. It is good for alot of pallets yes, but most of the pallets 80% are unsafe so you can bloodlust or just mindgame there, if you break them its your own fault not the map. Also since this map is pretty small and has alot of walls to cover the view of everyone it is rather easy to sneak up on survivors even with a normal TR Killer since most of the times you have no idea from which of the 5 doors the Killer might come.

    However Haddonfield is poopoo true

    I just think with the amount of pallets on memorials map the survivor can easily waste a killers Time.. like if your decent and mindgame the killer and he has to break it all you'll have to do is go to the next room and you'll have another pallet and it'll kinda continue like that