I like how Nurse and Billy are still number 1 played killers
Even after a long needed patch and with freddy, pig and leatherface sitting at the bottom the devs smiled and kept it that way ![]()
Even after a long needed patch and with freddy, pig and leatherface sitting at the bottom the devs smiled and kept it that way ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh?
You got a link for me to check?
Nurse needs a huge nerf or a rework though, hillbilly might need some small nerfs because if you compare his skillcap to the nurse and his rewards for it, its too low of a skillcap and reward is too high
They're the only viable Killers when Survivors play perfectly, so people who play competitively flock to them. The Nurse in particular only wins when the Survivors are worse than the person playing her.
Nerf the two most viable Killers?
I'd like to see the source of your findings. They sound interesting!
Remove the only viable killers from highrank and you will enjoy the result
One completely ignores all the game mechanics and the other is busted with add-ons and can be ran for 5 gens (which I see happen quite often). The devs have made it so I can drool on the keyboard and get a 4-man now. I am enjoying the killer experience, the game should have been like this before and not have the nurse exist and we would all be a happy bunch.
Nurse still needs to piss off though, you can't outplay a good one, especially one that runs whispers/bbq+c/nurses/whatever.. you're hope is that they make a mistake. And at rank 1 they always run add-ons that give her the faster blinks and you cannot juke fast enough to dodge her massive friggin cleave. Your hope is the shoddy auto-aim makes her hit a tree or a stack of tires because there is no outplaying a good nurse. She needs to not exist in this game. I have never ever seen a good nurse being run for more than like 30 seconds.
They need to buff the other killers. They are useless. Waste of money and design. People must be scared of the all killers not only the nurse.
Going to use a made-up percentage to make this make sense. Nurse is 100% viable at all levels, Billy is 95%.
What they need to do is make all other killers at least 90%. That makes them viable at all levels, not OP and gives a full roster of variety at all play levels.
I will add that this may require some tweaks to survivors to ensure it's not a 4k fest but I'm ok with that if I can use any killer and not feel like I start out at a disadvantage.
This. The developers themselves even confirmed on stream that they don't make all killers to be viable.
That's some freaking bizarre design philosophy coming from a company that's trying to have a competitive game and even tried going Esport..
All people are wanting is for other killers to have a better shot at performing better at the higher ranks. You could be the best killer in the world, but if your killer choice has abilities that seriously throttle your skill, that’s a problem. We are asking for more than just hillbilly and nurse. We want greater choice, not to be pidgeonholed into those two killers.