Trickster mains: how many hits can you get in before you miss?
How many sequential hits can you get before you miss for any reason (recoil, survivor dodged, terrain, etc.), based on the distance to the survivor?
How many sequential hits can you get before you miss for any reason (recoil, survivor dodged, terrain, etc.), based on the distance to the survivor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It feels so random but my personal best maybe was like 4-5 blades within closer range? I don't count them.
What's "closer range" for you? 10 m?
Shorter probably, it was like 4-6m maybe.
Depends on the situation, some times Im able to beam through a survivor while others I miss after a few throws.
On average just to down 1 survivor I waste around 20-25 knives
I don't know being a trickster main though.
I would say 1-2. I played shooter before (CSGO) but quite honestly Deathslinger is the only range killer i'm good with because he actually aim at the center of the screen while you have to guess for Huntress and Trickster.
[EDIT] Just noticed you asked for people who main him. Since i'm not i'm sorry for answering :(
It really just depends. I've had times where a Survivor decides its a good idea to run in a straight line after getting injured and the next 8 knives all hit. Other times I throw 10 knives and all of them miss.
Usually five or six. Funnily enough I find long range hits so much easier then point blank range.
not a main, but depending on distance 3-5.
Varies. Sometimes it's dings galore and other times I feel like a storm trooper.
Aim? I just put on 15 extra knifes and richote addon lol it's so bad but so fun