Skin Crossovers That Can Be Acceptable

Note: I will add a few things from pop culture such as Anime, Celebrities and even TV shows that makes sense, so bear with me.

Oni : Goblin Slayer

Reasoning: They both have similar outcomes, controlled fury. One slays goblins and orcs and the other fake samurai. They both have the distinctive redglow and are quite easy to gain licenship.

Hillbilly: The Hills have Eyes

Reasoning: A huge variety and can also be a cheap trill to get a hands on any of the antagonists. Though gruesome they can be, its fitting.

Legion: The Purge

Reasoning: Quite similar in being humans and with the anarchaic strength of a measly human. Gained power to go in a mad frenzy and is so relentless to the point no ends meet. Literally can use anyone from the franchise.

Pig: Spiral

Reasoning: Literally same director and storymaker. Can get an alternative to Pig.


Dwight: Mathieu Coté

Reasoning: Pretty good job so far, yes? I mean I would dream of playing the director because why tf not.

Share your inclusivities and be open about it 😊

Comments

  • I want Scooby doo skins for survivors, not 100% accurate but something that resembles them, I know we can't have them as actual characters but at least look alike skins XD

  • @Ink_Eyes said:

    I want Scooby doo skins for survivors, not 100% accurate but something that resembles them, I know we can't have them as actual characters but at least look alike skins XD

    Seeing David as Chad will actually look awesome

  • I want a lot of small-game horror characters to eventually come. Characters from great games, but not big enough to be a chapter.

    Most notable example I have now is Girl (the main character) from Cat in the Box as, idk a Kate legendary?

    image.png


  • @CheeseAnton said:

    I want a lot of small-game horror characters to eventually come. Characters from great games, but not big enough to be a chapter.

    Most notable example I have now is Girl (the main character) from Cat in the Box as, idk a Kate legendary?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TRYHJEEBMBWB/image.png

    RPGM Horror Games, A Classic . I wouldnt mind an Angel Of Death of Jack for Jake, the wraps on his face will be hilarious.