The removal of a certain someone from the fog whisperer program was a mistake

I am directing this to the moderation team. I WILL NOT name or shame anyone. We all know what I'm talking about. Frankly the feedback on this subject is important. The company (BHVR) needs to be transparent with their community about this. The reason I say the actions taken are a mistake is because they are taken on an intentional misinterpretation of the facts.


It is also a mistake to be shutting down the discussions around this topic when almost none of the topics themselves are defamatory in nature.


Anyone who tried to give feedback to BHVR about their disagreement with this decision has been shut down by the moderation team, and while I'm not going to name or shame anyone on the team, the community managers need to be made aware that this is a discussion the community needs to have.


Behavior, you need to be more open with your playerbase here. I implore you to be more professional as a company.


I can only speak for myself but my 5 year long good standing with this company is at risk, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Making fun of someones' disability in a mocking tone shouldn't be tolerated, even in a joking manner.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    Making fun of someones' disability in a mocking tone shouldn't be tolerated, even in a joking manner.

    This right here sums it up.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    Making fun of someones' disability in a mocking tone shouldn't be tolerated, even in a joking manner.

    How did he mock Someones disability? He's done a silly voice to mock people countless times. He doesn't know any of those people, so how is that directed to people with disabilitys?

  • As much as i dislike that guy, today's stream was insane and a huge mess.

    He didn't deserve to be removed but he must understand that his behaviour is often really toxic even tho he says he despises toxicity.

    I hope that he will start to understand that his voice is really important between the dbd community and being a fog whisperer implies that he cannot treat people simply disagreeing with him like trash.

    I just hope that this story will end soon bevause right now its just a kindergarten where everyone is acting really childish

  • This is not about censorship, these posts very rapidly turn into naming & shaming. Because of this, we're not having this discussion on our platform.