Happy Birthday!
Khalednazari said: Can I get a Happy Birthday? π THANK YOU!Β
Happy birthday m8!!!
Happy Birthday, i hope you have an awesome day!
Happy B-Day!! Hope u get to play lots of DBD!!
Happy Bday. Flips table
Happy Birthday, man! Save me a piece of cake!
Happy birthday! Here's a party hat!
@Khalednazari said: Can I get a Happy Birthday? π THANK YOU!Β
No. Claudettes are mean.
Happy birthday!
@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said: Happy B-Day dude!*Huntress hums the happy birthday song*
Happy birthday @Khalednazari !
Skarkio said: hapee latee birtduy
hapee latee birtduy
Happy belated Birthday!!
This may be late but Happy Birthday! I hope on this day you remember the horrible pain you caused your mother on the way out!
Cheers!
Belated Happy Birthday
I'm a day late but I hope you had a great birthday!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday m8!!!
Happy Birthday, i hope you have an awesome day!
Happy B-Day!! Hope u get to play lots of DBD!!
Happy Bday. Flips table
Happy Birthday, man! Save me a piece of cake!
Happy birthday! Here's a party hat!
No. Claudettes are mean.
Happy birthday!
*Huntress hums the happy birthday song*
Happy birthday!Β
You should come join me in the game so I can give you your birthday licks as Killer
Happy birthday @Khalednazari !
Happy belated Birthday!!
This may be late but Happy Birthday! I hope on this day you remember the horrible pain you caused your mother on the way out!
Cheers!
Belated Happy Birthday
I'm a day late but I hope you had a great birthday!