What's up with all these Nurses recently?
Literally every second game is nurse, not all of them like awesome, but good enough to win against 80% survivors, all of them run corrupt, but not for archive quest, that could make any sense why there are so many nurses lately.
They are not doing that quest, not doing streaks (i asked them) and they win all of their games (same actually goes for spirit), what's the point of playing? Basically same cutscene, is that interesting in any way? My guess is that they just got pissed off previous game and decided to destroy next survivors, but it's always been like that, so idk the reason there are so many nurses now, maybe you know? Or it's just me being so unlucky
Comments
Probably because of that challenge where you need the game to end without a single gen being done
EDIT: *with Corrupt Intervention
I'd be lucky to see 1 Nurse in a week.
Crossplay on: 1 nurse every 20ish games
But this evening i turned it off for insta queues and: 3 nurses out of 5 games (pc)
Huehue
The challenge states "Finish the trial before ALL generators are repaired while using the perk Corrupt Intervention.". So not end it without a sinlge gen done, but before the 5 got done / the gates were powered.
people prefer getting the challenges done as fast as possible, and since Nurse can effectively end matches on the spot depending on how lucky you get with bugs people tend to use her for this one
Oh damn I thought it said before ANY generators are repaired
Those poor survivors I absolutely bodied...
I'd rather go against Nurse.
Yeah, I asked them if they are using corrupt for this challenge, only one nurse out of like 30 was using it for challenge
You evil person, you :P
Is corrupt a rare perk? As far as I know a lot of killers run it.
Lucky me I got to play against 2 Nurses this past week.
I have nurse in like 20-30% of my games on a bad day. Very common on this server and I hate it
Why not nurse and spirit are the best killer all the other killer look like trash compare to them.
I dont see the issue getting good with those killer is the best way to enjoy your time
Not even close to rare. Most killers run it
That's what I thought.
I just got tired of running around in circles so I picked her up and now she’s my main
I wish there was more nurses in my games, not everyone knows how to play her and i like to play againts them. Here is Deathslinger, Huntress and Spirit 24/7.