Playing Twins is so much fun!

So up until recently I've played far more Survivor than Killer (PC was outdated and can play Surv with friends) however over the weekend some friends came back to the game so we did custom matches. I played Twins twice since I had never tried them and it was pretty fun but I felt like Victor was a bit too campy.

Today, I got my first Twins daily (kill 2 survivors) and figured why not try to adept?

Not only did I adept them on my first live game, but it was super fun. I messed up my pounce at one point and victor was splatted by a pallet lol, also somebody ran away with Victor so I had to recall him eventually. Honestly though I rarely face this killer which is a bit sad because playing them is awesome. I usually play Hag or Spirit if I play Killer so the playstyle is a bit different.


Screenshot_206.png Screenshot_207.png


What have been your experiences playing with or against Twins?

Comments

  • Well, you normally play Hag or Spirit so... the crutch is real.

  • I like playing Twins but they are very clunky, unreliable, difficult to play and can be very easily countered but survivors refuse to do these counters. Genuinely, I'm convinced people don't even know you can kick Victor after he misses, let alone after a successful pounce.

    If people actually used the counters like looping dropped pallets, sticking in pairs, healing, going in lockers, running Victor around round objects, kicking Victor, I would enjoy them a lot less. They remind me of Bubba if nobody pre-dropped pallets when he's revving.

  • @stikyard said:

    Well, you normally play Hag or Spirit so... the crutch is real.

    Somebody doesn't like Hag,Spirit and Twins and feels the need to insult someone ๐Ÿ‘€

  • @Altarf said:

    I like playing Twins but they are very clunky, unreliable, difficult to play and can be very easily countered but survivors refuse to do these counters. Genuinely, I'm convinced people don't even know you can kick Victor after he misses, let alone after a successful pounce.

    If people actually used the counters like looping dropped pallets, sticking in pairs, healing, going in lockers, running Victor around round objects, kicking Victor, I would enjoy them a lot less. They remind me of Bubba if nobody pre-dropped pallets when he's revving.

    It's more like I have no idea how to counter them because I've played against a whole three Twins in my entire life.

  • I do give credit to the OP for taking the training wheels off.

    Twins requires some skill and not everyone understands how to play them well.

  • I dont like playing against twins and I dont play them.

  • this killer can singlehandedly make me stop playing this game and go play Minecraft for the rest of the week :)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2253904#Comment_2253904

    Crutch? playing survivor is a crutch of its own, playing any of those 3 killers takes more skill than survivor ever will, except when playing against nurse, which is an outlier

    As a former spirit main: It does require some skills to play hear? Really? You need rather decent headphones than skills...

    @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2253904#Comment_2253904

    Somebody doesn't like Hag,Spirit and Twins and feels the need to insult someone ๐Ÿ‘€

    The vast majority of people don't like Hag, Spirit or Twins. There must be some reason for it.

  • Also nice proof of tunneling the person with the key on your screenshot. I'm pretty sure he had a lot of fun too!