Thoughts on FNAF and if it had a chapter
The devs said they want FNAF and im fan of both games so im fine with the idea but what about you?
The devs said they want FNAF and im fan of both games so im fine with the idea but what about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i kinda made one using
i kinda made one
Holy ######### no. There's no faster way to make me uninstall than including that overrated #########.
I made a concept for it, one that has no Survivor since there are no confirmed faces of protagonists in the franchise, so instead I focused on Springtrap, who actually fits the criteria of needing to have been a human at some point. Though I'll have to revise it as he has a perk that is just a better Beast of Prey and his ability isn't something you can control so it wouldn't be that fun. (I made the chapter when I first started playing so I didn't understand anything.)
Im sorry, but y e s
When did the devs say the want FNaF?
I disapprove of this idea. If the devs are really determined to have a robot killer then I'd prefer they just create a chapter with the robot killer and his creator as the survivor.
Sorry for Necroing this dead thread, but personally, I'd love to see a FNaF chapter in the game. Not with Freddy tho, its gotta be Springtrap. He seems like a good slasher to me that could fit well if executed directly.
Dev streams I think
its fine and i agree