Otz's Video Shows Us: Spirit is Problem

She has already strong basekit. And her add-ons? She is unfairly so strong. You can beat them only if you are lucky or Spirit is bad, that's all.


https://youtu.be/1Dqzt_FRFPc


Devs will listen community and nerf her? I really do not know. Because keys are still strong and we do not know when they will fix problems. Spirit nerf? I can not see, maybe sooooo long time later.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • ah all the spirit player that think spirit is balanced but don't say how to escape them.

    It used to be people speaking lots of counterplay, but suddenly when someone said scott challenge they all back up and give another excuse.

    I'm starting to think that they silently maining spirit and doesn't want their strongest killer taken away

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    why is that one dude so hostile lmao

    Because he's full of it basically lol. People who've gone against top end spirit players know full well how little meaningful counterplay there is beyond "drop this pallet, hope for the best and pray your team smashes out generators"

  • @Gaffy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2252275#Comment_2252275

    No one would complain and we can finally start seeing killer variety in higher ranks besides Blight,Nurse,Huntress,Spirit?

    Not if we get a working matchmaking by then. Becasue those other killers will stay in lower ranks then, and you will just have less variety in high ranks.

    But since i dont believe they will get the MMR right, yeah, people will be kept being carried by matching them with lower rank killers.

  • @Gaffy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2252275#Comment_2252275

    No one would complain and we can finally start seeing killer variety in higher ranks besides Blight,Nurse,Huntress,Spirit?

    Nerfing a good killer into the ground does not increase diversity of killers at red ranks. it will only shrink it to 2 killers or will just make even less people play killer.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    Don't you people have anything better to do? I play survivor all the time and I never have this much of an issue with Spirit. Never mind the fact I don't find her hard to escape from but I don't come across her all that often anyway. This is actually ridiculous now, constant bitching and moaning about this one killer who isn't even that big of a deal. The moment she is nerfed into the ground you people will instantly start crying and moaning about slinger, or nurse or something else. This has never been about balance for you people, it's only ever been about "this killer kicks my ass and I want it nerfed."

    So when killers whine about the same freaking thing for months and years is fine, but survivors aren't allowed to?

    "wahaaaaa keys are so op"

    "wahaaaaa DS is so op"

    "wahaaaaa whatever perk I don't like is so op"

    "wahaaaaa this map is so op"

    Moreover, killers constantly link otz's videos as proof of why something should be nerfed. Survivors do the same thing once to justify Spirit needing a nerf and it's the end of the world. Hypocrisy much?

    Also, no one believe you are actually a survivor main. At least not at high ranks where 1 out of 3 games is Spirit. You are probably a killer main afraid you'll lose your busted killer.

  • Yet another spirit post. A good spirit will end the chase fast. A good clown will end the chase fast. A good nurse will end the whole game fast. She is just reading your reads. I honestly never had a problem with spirit. If she gets chain downs I'd just consider her a really good player.

    Adapt and improve.

  • @Artick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2252306#Comment_2252306

    So when killers whine about the same freaking thing for months and years is fine, but survivors aren't allowed to?

    "wahaaaaa keys are so op"

    "wahaaaaa DS is so op"

    "wahaaaaa whatever perk I don't like is so op"

    "wahaaaaa this map is so op"

    Moreover, killers constantly link otz's videos as proof of why something should be nerfed. Survivors do the same thing once to justify Spirit needing a nerf and it's the end of the world. Hypocrisy much?

    Also, no one believe you are actually a survivor main. At least not at high ranks where 1 out of 3 games is Spirit. You are probably a killer main afraid you'll lose your busted killer.

    You see, the problem is, killers complain about the same things for years. Because they don't get addressed.

  • @Artick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2252306#Comment_2252306

    So when killers whine about the same freaking thing for months and years is fine, but survivors aren't allowed to?

    "wahaaaaa keys are so op"

    "wahaaaaa DS is so op"

    "wahaaaaa whatever perk I don't like is so op"

    "wahaaaaa this map is so op"

    Moreover, killers constantly link otz's videos as proof of why something should be nerfed. Survivors do the same thing once to justify Spirit needing a nerf and it's the end of the world. Hypocrisy much?

    Also, no one believe you are actually a survivor main. At least not at high ranks where 1 out of 3 games is Spirit. You are probably a killer main afraid you'll lose your busted killer.

    The difference is that survivors get a slap on the wrist while killers get gutted like a fish.

    What survivors are currently doing to spirit is what gave us cooldown nurse with meme addons and overheat billy.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    Don't you people have anything better to do? I play survivor all the time and I never have this much of an issue with Spirit. Never mind the fact I don't find her hard to escape from but I don't come across her all that often anyway. This is actually ridiculous now, constant bitching and moaning about this one killer who isn't even that big of a deal. The moment she is nerfed into the ground you people will instantly start crying and moaning about slinger, or nurse or something else. This has never been about balance for you people, it's only ever been about "this killer kicks my ass and I want it nerfed."

    Explain

  • @EQWashu said:

    Please remember to keep your comments civil and respectful towards others, please. You are free to discuss and disagree, just please do so without getting disrespectful.

    While I agree with this, do you think you could also update us on the status with Spirit?

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2252279#Comment_2252279

    Thats not how BHVR balances things. They usually listen to bad armchair devs on the forum whine and cry about something until they eventually nuke it.

    They actually listen only to popular streamers and nobody else. The instant a favored streamer says "this is OP" it gets nerfed. Spirit will not get nerfed in the near future because some streamers favored by the devs keep chanting "spirit is fine, there is coonterplay to her, I won't tell you which but there is!".

    The same happened with Deathgarden where they fixed things only after one certain streamer complained about them.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    You know I miss being able to hear Spirits footsteps while she was phasing

    It wasn't much, but for the perceptive survivor it made a difference.

    it'd be nice to at least have this back.

1 2 ›