“Am I the only one who thinks that... [your humorous observation here]”
Am I the only one who thinks that The Wraith’s lobby breathing sounds like a Pug after, well, ANY level of physical exertion?
Am I the only one who thinks that The Wraith’s lobby breathing sounds like a Pug after, well, ANY level of physical exertion?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Am I the only one who thinks that The Wraith should just blow his bloody nose already?
Clear his throat.
Wraith is clearly a pothead
Am I the only one who thinks Ghostface & Demo have the coolest main menu pose because they're crouching while observing the campfire?
Am I the only one who winks back at The Trickster?
Am I the only one who just wants the bottom piece of Yui's beach outfit?
Am I the only one who randomly has the urge to fast vault windows just for the satisfying animation?
Am I the only one to think that the Entity is merely a pawn for an even more powerful alien thing? Or even just a tool?
No! I thought this was just me! Whenever I hear him, I think of a pug snoring.