Anyone has any funny pre egc stories?
I remembered one. I always found Billy funny and looking at him down below sprinting across the map (before the nerf) while I'm at the top of the coal tower was always so funny to me. It is like watching chaos unfold from the bird perspective.
In one game I was the last survivor and the hatch spawned near the coal tower. I was at the top watching poor billy sprinting back and forth between hatch and the last gen which weren't that far apart and his path was almost a straight line. I am not even sure for how long he did that and I felt really bad having a laugh but I didn't had too much choice. Eventually I left the coal tower and faced him.
He downed me before I managed to escape but you know what he did? He gave me the damn hatch. I felt so bad. Billy is such a cutie.
What are yours?
Comments
I was spectating after escaping, and for some reason Laurie decided to stay behind and annoy the killer...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7AfmtrXp2g&t=322sSurvivors sticking around after the gates were open for no good reason was such a ridiculously stupid problem back then. I'm so glad there's a timer on that crap, now.
Yeah. But some karma moments were delicious. I had a few good ones with Myers. Once Instead of 0k I got nearly 4k (it was 3k) because people thought it was a good idea to bully Myers in the open near closed gate instead of leaving through another one without knowing I was close to tier 3. Downed 3 of them, hooked two. One managed to get to the exit gate but tbaged in unsafe distance, downed by my lunge and hooked. Last one crawled to the hatch.
lol the first half of the video I posted shows a Myers punishing two Claudettes for sticking around after the gates are open instead of just leaving. I don't get how survivors forget tier 3 is a thing, Myers can pop that at any second, but I've seen survivors goof off within arm's reach like they're invincible because they're healthy.
Just watched everything lol. The funniest thing to me is change in their attitude after killer starts downing. It is like watching completely different people. If the gens get done some survivors think they are gods and that they themselves outplayed the killer in every aspect of the game and that there is no way the killer can get them.