Licensed killers and survivors that I would love to see on DBD
From films
Film: Happy death day
Killer: Lori Spengler
Survivor: Tree Gelbman
Film: Friday the 13th
Killer: Jason Voorhees
Survivor: Tommy Jarvis
Film: Insidious
Killer: Parker Crane (the bride)
Survivor: Elise Rainier
Film: Alien
Killer: The xenomorph
Survivor: Ellen Ripley
Film: Alice, sweet Alice
Killer: Mrs. Tredoni
Survivor: Alice Spages
Film: Hellraiser
Killer: Pinehead
Survivor: Kirsty Cotton
Film: The loved ones
Killer: Lola Stone
Survivor: Brent Mitchell
Film: The shining
Killer: Jack Torrance
Survivor: Wendy Torrance
Film: The strangers
Killer: The strangers
Survivor: James Hoyt
Film: My bloody valentine
Killer: Tom Hanniger (the miner)
Survivor: Sarah Palmer
Film: The grudge
Killer: Kayako Saeki (the ju-on)
Survivor: Karen Davis
Film: The conjuring
Killer: Valak (the nun)
Survivor: Lorraine Warren
Film: It follows
Killer: The shapeshifter
Survivor: Jay Height
Film: Sinister
Killer: Bughuul (mr. Boogie)
Survivor: Ellison Oswalt
Film: Drag me to hell
Killer: Sylvia Ganush (the lamia)
Survivor: Christine Brown
Film: Coraline
Killer: The other mother
Survivor: Coraline Jones
Film: Jeepers creepers
Killer: The creeper
Survivor: Darry Jenner
Film: It
Killer: Pennywise
Survivor: Bill Denbrough
Film: Misery
Killer: Annie Wilkes
Survivor: Paul Sheldon
Film: Predator
Killer: The predator
Survivor: Dutch Schaefer
Film: Hatchet
Killer: Victor Crowley
Survivor: Marybeth Dunston
Film: House of wax
Killer: Vincent Sinclair
Survivor: Nick Jones
Film: Dead silence
Killer: Mary Shaw
Survivor: Jamie Ashen
Film: The exorcist
Killer: Regan MacNeil (the possessed)
Survivor: Father Damien Karras
Film: I know what you did last summer
Killer: Ben Willis
Survivor: Julie James
From TV shows
Show: Riverdale
Killer: Hal Cooper (the black hood)
Survivor: Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper
(there could be some Legendary Skins for Archie and Betty, like Jughead Jones, Verónica Lodge, Kevin Keller, Cheryl Blossom or Toni Topaz)
Show: Chilling andventures of Sabrina
Killer: Lucifer Morningstar (the dark lord)
Survivor: Sabrina Spellman
Show: Scream queens
Killer: Red devil
Survivor: Chanel Oberlin
Show: Ratched
Killer: Edmund Tolleson
Survivor: Milderd Ratched (I don't know if it could work since she's a killer too)
Show: The haunted of Bly Manor
Killer: Viola Willoughby
Survivor: Dani Clayton
Show: Shadowhunters: the mortal instruments
Killer: Lilith (the demon)
Survivor: Clary Fray, Alec Lightwood
(there could be some Legendary Skins for Clary and Alec like Isabelle Lightwood or Jace Wayland)
Show: The walking dead
Killer: Beta
Survivor: Daryl Dixon
From videogames
Videogame: Haunting Ground
Killer: Daniella
Survivor: Fiona Belli
Videogame: Clock tower
Killer: Lord Burroughs
Survivor: Allysa Hamilton
Videogame: Forbidden siren
Killer: Mina Onda
Survivor: Kyoya Suda
Videogame: Outlast
Killer: Chris Walker
Survivor: Miles Upshur
Videogame: Remothered: tormented fathers
Killer: Richard Felton
Survivor: Rosemary Reed
Videogame: Fatal frame
Killer: Reika Kuze
Survivor: Rei Kurosawa
Videogame: The evil within
Killer: The keeper
Survivor: Sebastian Castellanos
Videogame: Obscure
Killer: Jedidiah Friedman (I don't know if it could work since he is similar to the hillbilly)
Survivor: Stan Jones, Shannon Matthews
Videogame: Until dawn
Killer: Hannah Washington (the wendigo)
Survivor: Sam Giddings, Mike Munroe
I know that it is very unlikely that many of these characters will ever appear in the game, but I still wanted to share my ideas with you.
Do you like my list? What other characters would you add?





























































































Comments
I'd love to see Buffy the Vampire Slayer as a survivor.
Considering how they were able to incorporate perks into the game that coincide with the action part of RE with Jill and Leon's blind/stun perks, it would be really cool to see how they do so with a whole bad ######### that slays monsters.
Jaws
Holy Hell I almost crapped myself with the random Grudge in the post. I have an intense fear about the Grudge and it just... U G H
Eyyyyy, Franky Boy is back! Remember my suggestion about him pulling items out of lockers? Haha
Ellie/Joel/Abby and a bloater from TLOU. Aloy is in Fortnite, so it’s possible.
I agree with the Insidious concept!
Another licensed chapter I would love to see is an American Horror Story chapter, there's SO many characters you could choose from that it'd make some cool Legendary skins.
Potential Killers:
Legendary Skins:
Honestly if we're gonna have anything from Last of Us, I think the damn Clickers would be terrifying to have. The amount of fear and frustration those things have caused me, like holy hell just imagining hearing that things clicks in game lolol.
As a huge fan of AHS I love all of this. I don't care if we get a unique killer or just legendary skins out of it, I would LOVE to have some aspect of AHS in the game. I remember talking with someone else about this and they said have one of the witches be the survivor and I was thinking maybe have Zoe be the witch survivor? Although the idea of having the Countess as a unique killer is just ooof, yes please! Also what do you think about having the legendary skin for Doctor, instead of being Dr. Arden, why not have it be James March instead, wearing his killer outfit? The head gear alone is similar enough to all the wires poking out of the Doctor's skull lol.
I know they're not gonna be their own characters, but I still hope to see them in the game as skins.
Jack Baker: Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Karl Heisenberg: Resident Evil 8: Village
Ethan Winters: Resident Evil 7/8
The James March skin is a good idea, the only reason I went with Dr Arden is obviously because they're both Doctors, but James being a Legendary skin for Doctor isn't that bad.
Yeah but the legendary skin doesn't have to be a doctor as well in order to match. Unless if the Look-See has a PhD and I just was unaware of it o.o. Doctor Look-See lol. But also the other reason why I'd lean more towards March over Arden, is cus of the Nazi ties that that character has. I don't know...it's just something tells me that having a Nazi torture doctor in the game wouldn't be a good idea lol. I mean hell, some people can't even handle having a simple little rainbow charm hanging off of survivors in this game =/
I'm sorry but a lot of these IPs listed are too niche for DBD. Most of them posted in this thread would be lucky to get in as legendary cosmetics.
We already know what IPs are on Behaviour's list, thanks to the last player satisfaction survey, and barring a few exceptions they were all franchises with multiple entries with a iconic baddie or protagonist.
But just for fun I will go through your huge list and the others in this thread:
This is the longest list of liscensed characters I've ever seen
If they ever release a Scream Queens chapter I won't think twice in buying it
if siren head somehow became a killer we'd need this to be his chase music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcpy-KRBOP8
I was based on characters that I really like! but I missed many
i would love to play as the queen Chanel Oberlin 😍
Thats understandable. I'm not that acquited to the horror genre, well done mate
Thank you 💕
there's much potential. would remove Jeepers Creepers and some of the licenses that don't have anything too special about them such as I know what you did last summer. the strangers could probably be a skin for legion.
Also stand-alone killer with a map. No survivor.
Killer: The Lady
Ok now before everyone jumps on my ass about a Little Nightmares chapter I know its nowhere near well known enough to make it into dbd and that its a game that focuses more on your childhood fears than your adulthood fears. I just saw a concept for it somewhere on YT and tafter watching it thought "eh you know what ######### it. Why not?"
I find the lack of Tony the Pimp from Demons to be disturbing.
Talking lesser known Clive Barker, I would love to see Rawhead Rex
from either the original source, or 80s movie.
Talking 80s movies, I'd like to see more love for John Carpenter's 3rd scariest movie The Fog; Blake and Stevie (Adrienne Barbeau) would be an awesome combo!
We also need Ken Foree represented in one of his many guises.. the man is an absolute Legend!!!
Oh and some love for the 80s Screamqueens, Barbara Crampton, Linnea Quigley, Brinke Stevens, Michelle Bauer etc.... (don't want to put up any pics as most of the promo ones on Google are scantily clad!)
The 80s ruled.