THE coolest killer in DBD - Group D
in Polls
Who is the coolest characeter in dbd? Not necessarily the strongest or most fun, but all things considered, who is best. Top 2 killers go through to next round. Group decided via random generator. Voting closes Tue 10PM GMT, who will join Oni, Nemesis, Trapper and Clown in Round 2?
Comments
hillbillies are easily the most intimidating killers to go against IMO. His crooked body is just so cool and fits his character and lore perfectly
Amazing lore, amazing gameplay, really ho- I mean very visually appealing, my fav killer in the game
Big knife cone head man.
Billy needs some add on help
Nurses are so fun! I love going up against them and she her cosmetics are great.
PH nearly as popular as Nemesis (1 vote) . A theme developing lol
Billy is a ######### badass. I mean PH is a badass as well but c'mon.
Hillbilly through by the skin on his teeth ๐