Did decisive strike get changed again or is it currently bugged ?

I just had a fully healed survivor dangling himself in front of me so I hit him and downed him, then I got smacked with DS ? Now it says in the description that it will be deactivated when you’re healed or heal other people ? Am I missing something here ?

Comments

  • No you can get healed, its just you cannot heal others or you will lose DS

  • It only deactivates if you heal yourself or another Survivor. If you are healed by someone else it doesn't deactivate.

  • You can be healed by other people and keep DS, you just can't heal yourself (besides heals that don't involve pressing m1 like inner strength, second wind and adrenaline) or other players.

  • Thanks for clearing that up, I didn’t understand why he was just standing h there teabagging until I downed him and got smacked with it.

  • @Toastyy said:

    Thanks for clearing that up, I didn’t understand why he was just standing h there teabagging until I downed him and got smacked with it.

    Lucky that you go against people like this.

    Not only did he not do anything during all this time, he also made another Survivor waste 16 seconds to heal him for no benefit.