My tier list for the best looking killers
reasons behind certain killers places
trickster: sorry you trickster simps i just don't find him good looking he is just an F-boy and I don't vibe with that
clown: its clown, who doesn't put him in S tier
pyramid head: I would put him higher but they sadly nerfed his bubble but ( he isn't double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon anymore :(. )
huntress: I would let her crush me with her thighs any day of the week
whoops demo goes all the way at the bottom
edit: Susie is in S tier but the other are in C

Comments
Where is Nea?
this is killers, entity not included
Yes Spirit is hot
thank you for understanding
She is my favorite killer so yeah.
One shall not sexualize the Demodoggo, I agree.
I would bump huntress up but besides that you and me are the same page ๐ Thats a perfect tier list!
I honestly didn't know where to put Huntress so I'll take it :p