Put the MMR on, it's unbearable playing.

This is another frustration thread for you and i'll explain it. I've played the whole day killer and suirvivor, and because of the rank reset I found only noobs. I'm desperately in search of really good survivors, but I'm just wasting my time just doing 4ks, hours and hours of noobs even with cross play deactivated.

Almo understand me: I have 2100 hours, and thousand more with youtube and Twitch indirect experience + thinking about dbd a lot of time in the day, and I play since Jenuary 2017. I'm not having fun anymore due to all the time I have to waste, just because I'm busy with school or other things, just to get good survivors or killers.

And the thing that frustrates me even more is that ( apart from maybe not caring at all) you're taking ages to put the system into the game, like if we all had 3+ hours each day to play, which isn't for a lot of people.

My question is: how, how long are you gonna take still to put the MMR into the game?

And what's the win condition of that based on? And what if it's gonna be broken and we'd have to wait months and months more?

Fix THIS before balancing dbd, I'm saying it seriously. Because bad killers you can just not play them, but this is structural, you just waste all your life for 1 good match.

You don't understand, maybe, how much frustration comes just from this for me, to the point where I learn more and have more fun just watching gameplays.

Even more frustration comes from that maybe now, you know, "who cares". In the end it's just me (not really fortunately) complaining in the entire community, where if you protest against the devs and in mass do protests or do threads like "don't buy this game/dlcs/cosmetics" or videos on youtube/twitch/discord you get banned for multiplatform harrassment, and that's it.

Even now, I don't even know why I'm playing dbd, because this is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY frustrating, the flip side of "solo Q is #########" for killer.

And the most frustrating thing of all, the MOST, that comes from my heart, is that MAYBE for 5+ years of my life, 25% of my lived life, I gave money (cosmetics and all dlcs), passion, intrest, time, energy to people who MAYBE see us no more than a sack of money, who changed the game just when tons of people were complaining about something. I'm not stating this, but at a certain point I start to believe the worst, substained by facts, like the fact that you took AGES to nerf ds, object, insta syringe medkits of 9 seconds which still are super insane, and the fact that you do not remove broken things like keys completely from the game until you get a better solution but keep them inside to leave the frustration.

and if this all was true, like your economy plan was "show a good smiling face and no substance" for real, then what a delusion, what a disappointment, for real.

Prove me wrong, and I mean aknowledge the deeper problems of the game,

JUST one

, and fix it. It's seems it's like you have an insanely good restaurant but a ######### shef. All the things necessary: excellent artists, programmers (bugs are not an insane problem as one time, they're fixed very fast), narrators, etc. But the core balancement itself if meh, and the matchmaking horrible, and we still don't know what the win condition of the game is.

Maybe I should just say ######### this game once and for all and go away, even to one of the games who has the most potential of innovation and fun in history since now.



Be quick, we can't wait aeternum.

Comments

  • I really want mmr on but for the opposite reason. I mostly match up with sweat squads, getting 1 kill at most some of the times as gens go pop, pop, pop. I'm not the best killer tbh but I should not have to 'git gud' since I only want to play for fun and not feel as though I'm in an esport competition.

    I want to play with people at or around my skill level so I can get the devs desired 2 kill, 2 escape', although it should be 3 kills considering it's a horror game and should follow the final girl/guy rule.

    MMR, as well as the crafting mechanic, bp grind reduction, brown experience boosters in the bloodweb getting reworked and quite a few other things that were spoken of a year ago were not even spoken of in the anniversary livestream.

    I want to try new killers, get used to them with different perk sets and add ons, but I can't with sweat squads as I don't have much time to learn from my mistakes or end up having to forget about the power and just be an M1 killer until a chill group is handed to me. My poor nurse has been stuck unprestiged at level 40 and only been used roughly 4 or 5 times.

    Please BHVR, get MMR fully functional and in working order by the end of the year.

  • My view is they either need to do it, or admit it doesn't work. It shouldn't be taking this long to gather data and tweak it.

  • @Almo @MandyTalk OMG thank you for reactivating MMR, even if it's just a test

  • @Almo @MandyTalk I appreciate you turning it on to test it again. Whether the test is a failure or success, at least it is an attempt.

  • Its a 2 day test.. without this test it could be harder for bhvr to even make a working system. If they keep the current system then yall cry about it and if they try to change it and make tests then yall cry about it. ######### do you kids want

  • @pizzavessel15 said:

    Its a 2 day test.. without this test it could be harder for bhvr to even make a working system. If they keep the current system then yall cry about it and if they try to change it and make tests then yall cry about it. ######### do you kids want

    they were saying they wanted it to be on