Is ashy slashy bugged with items?

Comments

  • Yeah he is :( weirdly enough it's only his Ashy Slashy cosmetic though. I can't use flashlights as Ash because the aim is odd. Sure I could play without the Ashy Slashy cosmetic so my flashlight aim is ok, but what kind of crazy suggestion is that? I just don't use flashlights on Ash.

  • @Katie_met said:

    Yeah he is :( weirdly enough it's only his Ashy Slashy cosmetic though. I can't use flashlights as Ash because the aim is odd. Sure I could play without the Ashy Slashy cosmetic so my flashlight aim is ok, but what kind of crazy suggestion is that? I just don't use flashlights on Ash.

    Funny enough the same bug happened like 2 years ago pretty sure

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2247901#Comment_2247901

    Funny enough the same bug happened like 2 years ago pretty sure

    Poor Ash, he always seems to be bugged. Last chapter there was a bug where he if he went down and started to recover then he would be stood up. Very funny bug, but a shame that he's always bugged :(

  • Yes, bug reports on this matter are consistently ignored.

    Outside of visual glitches, flashlight aim with ashy slashey equipped is broken, so this bug has actual impact on gameplay.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    Yes, bug reports on this matter are consistently ignored.

    Outside of visual glitches, flashlight aim with ashy slashey equipped is broken, so this bug has actual impact on gameplay.

    No wonder flashlights are weird with him when using the cosmetic it literally makes a item unusable

  • I wonder if it’s to do with the fact Ash is the only survivor who has a separate hand cosmetic from his body, seems most likely to me.