Im about to play this match

image.png

Body is 1 character too short. Back in 15 min.

Comments

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CHVLJI9IIDQG/image.png

    Body is 1 character too short. Back in 15 min.

    It was probably super easy 😂


    I've never seen a good Steve, Nancy, or Meg. Well, I guess I've seen like two good Megs, but still.

  • INB4 "Dam Bruh I got my ass whooped, I´m not posting that #########" :D

    JK your match hopefully went well :)

  • I wonder if that's just random or an actual team...

    probably team... but still...

  • image.png

    Ayyy. Got 3 hooks. 2 of hooks were from being trapped. They knew 90% of my traps and Disarm,DH,avoid.

    Obsession Steve knew he had Rancor so he disappear in end game. Other wise he body block his team mate to weaken STBFL, the stack barely reached to 3 tokens. Noed destroyed 10sec after 5 Gen done. Blood warden didnt have a chance to activated.

    Map was Mother Dwelling, I never had a chance to pick all the traps available.

  • Looks like they have one Med-Kit, which doesn't seem so bad. Now when they have two flashlights and two medkits, that's when I worry. (And if I have Franklins, I probably put it on)

  • Thats some pretty good matchmaking so far...

  • Dead by matchmaking

  • Bad matchmaking. Good of you to try. I think having a endgame build was actually one of your best shots on a map as large as Mother's Dwelling. I don't know if Trapper is your main, but it's a rough killer to play against teams like these.

    Also, before anyone gives ######### to the survivors, they made very evident they were tryhards. There's no smurfing going on, any killer could've dodged if they wanted.

  • @Bwsted said:

    Bad matchmaking. Good of you to try. I think having a endgame build was actually one of your best shots on a map as large as Mother's Dwelling. I don't know if Trapper is your main, but it's a rough killer to play against teams like these.

    Also, before anyone gives ######### to the survivors, they made very evident they were tryhards. There's no smurfing going on, any killer could've dodged if they wanted.

    Im Trapper main (2nd by Spirit). I never dodge a match (except suddenly I have something to attend to). I dont mind losing at all, I just despite toxic (which they didnt have any bm).

    Most of the time in lobby, I just Ready then scroll around the forum. I was able to screen shot the lobby at 5sec lobby count down. So this loadout was pre-setup, there was no edited.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/K1YXYNVRG2Z7/image.png

    Ayyy. Got 3 hooks. 2 of hooks were from being trapped. They knew 90% of my traps and Disarm,DH,avoid.

    Obsession Steve knew he had Rancor so he disappear in end game. Other wise he body block his team mate to weaken STBFL, the stack barely reached to 3 tokens. Noed destroyed 10sec after 5 Gen done. Blood warden didnt have a chance to activated.

    Well if the map was Mother’s Dwelling as Trapper against a miss-matched team without any perks to help slow down the gens, I have to say mega props to you for trying.

  • Props for trying. I’m a nurse main and get matches like this periodically and there tough for me. I bet they blew through gens with two prove thyselves. You should check out Fungoose’s Trapper montages. He’s got good Tips on trap placement.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/K1YXYNVRG2Z7/image.png

    Ayyy. Got 3 hooks. 2 of hooks were from being trapped. They knew 90% of my traps and Disarm,DH,avoid.

    Obsession Steve knew he had Rancor so he disappear in end game. Other wise he body block his team mate to weaken STBFL, the stack barely reached to 3 tokens. Noed destroyed 10sec after 5 Gen done. Blood warden didnt have a chance to activated.

    It makes you wonder why survivor queues are so long doesn't it lol.

  • @ast2astRegMgr said:

    Props for trying. I’m a nurse main and get matches like this periodically and there tough for me. I bet they blew through gens with two prove thyselves. You should check out Fungoose’s Trapper montages. He’s got good Tips on trap placement.

    I know most best trap placements (I follow Otz). But sometimes there is that one guy who just can spot your trap no matter what, I just dont understand how. While usually Survivors just step on traps continuously.

    @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2245911#Comment_2245911

    Well if the map was Mother’s Dwelling as Trapper against a miss-matched team without any perks to help slow down the gens, I have to say mega props to you for trying.

    I rarely use slow down perks. I feel its boring to do Gen for too long. I find its more tense when Killer has stuff like Devour or Noed / Blood warden. So I use Expose perks most of the time.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CHVLJI9IIDQG/image.png

    Body is 1 character too short. Back in 15 min.

    Ebony Mori : My time has come...