Gen rushing emblem penalty
this post was dumb
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To be fair, if a survivor doesn't interact with the killer during the entire match, they barely safe pip. They might even de-rank if they only did gens.
I play both killer and survivor, and i hate the gen rush when I'm on killer, but what else is there to do?
I have tried matches as survivor where i didn't see the killer ounce. Not because i tried to avoid them, but because they were chasing someone else.
I suppose Noed is a good anti gen rush perk. It's a way to punish the players for playing overly objective.
If Noed doesn't proc, well then you got some free time from them doing the totems.
"Gen rushing" is such a weird complaint. Doing generators and escaping are the survivor's only main objectives in an ideal trial.
That said, do you even know how the emblem system works? Each action fits into a category and it's the sum of each category that decides if you pip or not. Why would they... dock you points in a category dedicated to just that?