Survivor tierlist
Lotta people gonna be pissed lol
Lotta people gonna be pissed lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This tierlist is based on what? And could you send a link?
Survivor tier list
-Blendette-
-Everyone else-
Kate, Yun-Jin, Lisa, and Cheryl deserve S. The rest can stay
:(
geg
Am Dwight main but can't deny the truth.
Based on Mostly the modules and also stereotypes
I don't see Steve in S++ Tier >:(
I’m going to be crucified for this
The only objectively true tier list.
I only put Jake on a based on his reworked model.
Whole S tier sucks no offense 😂😂
Claudette and elodie slander. But that s tier lisa is pretty hot.
If you’re not Yui or Meg, then I don’t care.
Mine
Ace and all the pretty chicks at the top xD