HybridPanda is back!
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that HybridPanda is back on YouTube making videos again! If you haven't heard of him he was a little bit of a bigger DBD content creator back in the day but he ended up taking a year break because his dad was battling cancer and unfortunately has passed away from it. He is one of the biggest reasons why I fell in love with DBD and he taught me how to be a killer main who can try my best to make the matches fair and fun for everyone and be completely non-toxic. If you haven't heard of him I would strongly recommend taking a peek at his channel and giving him some love and support!
Comments
I don't think he's back. I watch gibs stream a lot and Panda said there that he mostly made that video to troll gibs.
to be fair
this does seem like a return looking at the schedule
My mistake. I've only seen his nemesis video and what he says in gibs stream.
I missed this guy like you wouldn't believe
Been following him since I stumbled across his old sims videos
Glad to see he's still the same old chap.
He is the guy who introduced me to this game, and he's always entertaining, positive and doesn't pretend he's something he is not.
There needs to be A LOT more people like him in this community, who actually makes the game feel fun and enjoyable.
So glad he's back! It's actually felt a little empty without him.
BTW, has he retained his Fog Whisperer status? I remembered that when he was away BHVR did offer to keep him as a Fog Whisperer, despite him not being around for personal reasons, but am not sure what happened. If he didn't keep it, I hope they aim to give him it back when he feels it's the right time.