Is talk about the recent drama something that can get me banned on the forms
Above like I'm gonna try to stay neutral about it but I dont see anything about this if the forum rules and I dont feel like being banned for something that isn't listed
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Naming and shaming rules cover it!
People are free to discuss the points that were brought up but not the individuals involved in the situation - or allude to them.
For that reason, it's probably best not to discuss that here.
To be honest, I don't even know what are you talking about.
It is about the streamers. It is good that you don't know lol.
Is it still considered naming and shaming if i say something like:
"A streamer said this" and "Another streamer made a video about the first streamer" etc? Talking about the situation but not actually naming them.
I see. I only watch 1 DBD Streamer, so if it is not related to him than I am oblivious to the problem.
Thanks for the help!
Edit: I just saw what happened. I was expecting drama, but not that.
Just a yes or no, to avoid the topic as suggested: Was it about a streamer who was beaten and the topic discussed yesterday?
Is it Ayrun and Ussylis?
Don't need to know what happened, just wondering who this is about.
No
Ok then well can you please close this is it's not recommended thx
In that case I'm not interested ๐
Probably some no name streamers having beef over stupid #########. Like always.
Talkin' to myself. Ah well.
Probably for the best not to discuss it. Just adding fuel to the fire.
Closing per request of the OP.