Change the end game scoreboard to show character portraits instead of 'rank'
I think this would be a really nice change so you can remember who was who, I know you can go to options and match details to see but it would just be nicer and if rank is going soon it would be a nice change.
Comments
Something like this?
I thought more like changing the ranks where the perks show to be their portrait instead.
Oh, I see. I would rather "embrace tradition", to be honest, but it doesn't sound like a bad suggestion.
Well, if rank is going to be based on the invisible MMR system, knowing someones rank is super irrelevant as it'll only tell you how much bp they're going to be rewarded on the 13th lol.
Yeah, can't argue with that.
But hey, it is nice to know how many BP they will get. What if they get more than me? ๐