Removal of the Jonathan skin from the store makes me think..
That they plan to fix the cosmetic glitch in the next update? It just seems likely to me, idk why. I hope i'm wrong about that.
Glad i glitched my Yun-jin set today and Kate's Flower Crown way before. For those who were planning to glitch their sets too, i recommend doing it before the update on June 15, just in case.
Comments
I don't think that's related; I think it's because Jonathan himself is bugged and using Steve's animations.
I've never done the cosmetic glitch, but I'd be sad if it went, if only because linked sets are generally a stupid idea and way more sets are linked than strictly should be. People should be able to mix and match cosmetics; the only times I really think it's justified to have sets linked are like with the Legion Robbie Rabbit costumes, or legendary skins.
I definitely do think its related. Some of legendary skins are getting new portraits, nameplates and voice acting in the next patch.
Before the Devs didn't really have any reason to patch the cosmetic glitch, but if they're treating skins like separate characters all the sudden they've got a reason.
The Legendary skins are supposed to be their own characters, this was the main idea when they were first introduced. So I can get these being linked...Lisa, Cybil, Jonathan, etc. They are all their own characters canonically in The Entity's realms, just without perks of their own. So...yea....I can get these not being mixable. Although....Some of the sets should not be linked, like Cheryl's starting over set. If not linked it would actually be able to mix well with non linked cosmetics.
Omg, they removed him.
Looking at him more, he came off as an oversized good guy doll.
May his face lift be done by the hands of god.
Also, god no. Seeing Steve finally dressed well reminds me of the Highschool summer boyfriend I had that thought it was a good idea to go skiing during the summer vacation in California.
Maybe they removed him to fix whatever is wrong with the face of the in game model. Looks nothing like the promo photos...