Have you seen me over the past?
I played dead by daylight since the Oni Chapter and my name used to be called Werelywoods234 and i'm surprise that you didn't see me. I changed my gamertag Vyne456 since last year ago and I play the Xbox One. I was done playing since March or April when the Game Pass Ultimate expired for me.
Last time when I playing I was survivor. I would be surprised if you knew me since back then, and I will love to hear it.
Comments
I have no idea who you are. Probably becasue I don't play in Zbox and I don't put stranger's username on my memory.
Oh yes. The Zbox xd
It kinda sounds familar when you put the X to a Z when you have a lisp. I'm not judging other people's speech problems because I had a lisp when I tried to spell Hospital when I was little..
Well, I've been playing since Darkness Among Us, so it is possible that we've seen each other in the Fog. But I do not recall any particular trials.
Why do you even wonder if someone knows you ?
I never seen the names though when it's the endgame. I remember I read them when there is a match lobby, or the gameplay.
Because I just feel like saying it because i'm bored.
Don't lie your lonely π₯Ί
Seriously... π
It's next-gen.
I doubt we even play on the same server... also I hardly ever commit a players name to memory on dbd. Even among the people that msg me afterwards.
I play in NA-East what kind of server do you play anyways?
Yeah, I remember you. You were that Bill on Swamp.
Wait really?
Were you a Claudette or a Elodie? Or someone else.
I play Claudette.
south america
πSomeone gives this player a hug they lonely
Ok now I remember ya, but I don't know the name though π
I remember you.
Alright give me the intel my man.
I said gg.
And I probably won.
Idk anything besides that
Oh ok. Do you play on Xbox, if you said gg on the PC I can't look at the chat sadly. π
I do play on Xbox
Oops, my bad..