so will ruin be pointless to run for a while because of counterforce

counterforce is like is a really good totem breaker perk

I'm not saying its OP but I don't think will be running ruin for a while since a lot of people will be playing JIll and probably with that perk

Comments

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Do what I'm gonna do

    Run Haunted Grounds instead of Undying for a while

    You'll get the bones, but at what cost

    Joke's on you, I'm into that #########.

    Better yet, run Haunted Ground and Undying. I will gladly set that off twice.

  • Did people stop playing Oni or slugging or running hex perks because of soul guard?

    There's your answer (answer is no, by the way).

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Did people stop playing Oni or slugging or running hex perks because of soul guard?

    There's your answer (answer is no, by the way).

    you cant pick yourself up with soulguard unless there a hex you do know that right

  • Small game is in an amazing spot as an anti-totem counter- been using it for the archive and the counter in particular is incredibly powerful- I know when to stop bothering seeking out totems as well as where they are so minimal time is wasted.

    I wish killers had more/stronger options to disable survivor perks in the way that survivors can do to killers.

    Seems like the team with 16 perks between them shouldn't have such a strong advantage over the team with 4 but idk.

  • @piggygooik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2243348#Comment_2243348

    you cant pick yourself up with soulguard unless there a hex you do know that right

    ...exactly, and everyone was freaking out about how much soul guard would counter hex perks. And what happened? Nothing. Nothing happened because nobody ran soul guard. Gonna be the same with counterforce

  • A competent killer prevents survivors from taking totem tracking perks?

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2242898#Comment_2242898

    If Undying is cleansed first ok no second Haunted Ground, but if Haunted Ground is cleansed first, Undying will become a second Haunted Ground.

    Thats a build I used to play with.

    Yeah I can understand that but they nerfed it some time ago.

    The scenario you are saying is not possible anymore.

    Right now undying will always go first.

    Not second, not third, not fourth but always as the first hex that will be cleansed.

    Undying will go first 100% of the time, so you will only have 1 time haunted ground.

    It used to be possible but not anymore.

    Did you never wonder why it was always haunted that they cleansed as first every single time?

  • It won't be pointless. People thought the same thing after the Small Game buff but it's not the case. It's an aura perk that shows the farthest away totem, which could take forever to go and reach depending on the map.

    There's 6 perks to run form the new licence, some which I think are a lot better overall. Flashbang perk and Jill's trap perk seem like perks people would more likely run.

    Either way I can't wait for the new licence.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2243170#Comment_2243170

    Yeah I can understand that but they nerfed it some time ago.

    The scenario you are saying is not possible anymore.

    Right now undying will always go first.

    Not second, not third, not fourth but always as the first hex that will be cleansed.

    Undying will go first 100% of the time, so you will only have 1 time haunted ground.

    It used to be possible but not anymore.

    Did you never wonder why it was always haunted that they cleansed as first every single time?

    Thats not right.

    With the old Undying I could have 3 times the Haunted Ground. Because my hex was teleported to other dulls totems.

    Now Undying replace the hex which is cleansed.

    So I can still get two Haunted Grounds.

    Undying is NOT always the one which is cleansed first. It feels you that way because when ruin is cleansed first, undying become another ruin.

    You should read again the perk. And try the build, it still works.

  • I wonder myself would this game becomes if they simply eliminate ruin and make gen time reparation longer.

    I think they just could do some kind of try in a PTB to see what it happens.

  • @Artick said:

    Lightborn completely counters flashlights, firecrackers and the new perk. Killers still don't use it and proceed to complain about said things.

    It will be the same exact thing with counterforce. No one will run it but we'll still have complains about hex perks. Stop panicking every single time a perk doesn't sound completely useless. The sky is not falling.

    Killer complain about flashlight when the get blind outside of their FOV most of the time or the toxic clicky clicky survivor

1 2 ›