Psa to borrowed time bodyblocking survivors:
Don't try to bodyblock the killer unless you really have to. I see people do this when i unhook them or when facing people with borrowed. The time limits fairly short so i find myself when you try to bodyblock me i just look at you and start counting. And you know whatll happen once the time runs out. Its meant to help you get away not be a nuisance. Anyone else have this experience? Or just me?
Comments
If they keep doing that, it’s free downs so I ain’t complaining.
Yup. Then they call me a tunneler. People are dumb 🤣
I will always cover/defend the unhooker with BT as it means you were camping to get a no skill trade hook anyways (unless the survivor unhooked right behind your back).
If you commit to me I'll just hop in a locker as I still run ds.
If you stand there for a minute you're gonna throw the game for 1 kill so my mission is complete.
Both sides are allowed to use "strategies".
I will definitely go after the bodyblocker. BT is meant to avoid being tunneled off the hook. If you purposely get in my way I will go after you instead. Best take the 12 secs to run away. I will take the chance to eat a DS.
This, or waste endurance by being cocky and intentionally running into the killer. It’s completely dumb, and makes it almost JUST as easy for the killer to tunnel the unhooked survivor as though they didn’t have endurance at all.
I count to 12 down the survivor hook them if they dont have DS if they have DS i tunnel them because they ask for this and if im close to the hook when they get rescue i count to 12 again and kill them. The chat is always you tunnel me cause i have the pride charm and i always say nope its because you body block with BT instead of leaving you gave yourself to me ty
This, tbh.
If someone prevents me from going after their unhooker because they have BT, I will tunnel them out of the game.
I'll wait out the BT or get them after the hit, I'll get them after DS if they have it, and once they dont have DS anymore they're an easy target to get out of the game.
Like...i'm literally going out of my way to NOT tunnel you and you're forcing me to because you get a free hit to tank. So very well, get tunneled.
@Yamaoka
Not that I am against bodyblocking with BT, but how do you know that the killer is camping when BT activates regardless of where the killer is on the map and some survivors get in a chase leading the killer and going down back at the hook. That's not "camping" that's your teammate bringing your team down. I just think it's important to know the difference.
That's why I specified "unless my teammate unhooked behind your back".
If the killer is somewhere else chasing people off of gens I won't be able to get in his way with BT anyways so BT bodyblocking really isn't gonna happen unless:
1) the killer was camping for an easy trade hook which I will deny if I can.
2) the teammate unhooked me right behind his back (which I consider rude myself as the killer had no chance to even get into the next chase and thus is sort of forced to come right back in which case I won't block the killer).
3) the teammate ran the killer to the hook to farm me in his face (in which case I won't be blocking either).
However in my experience many red rank killers just hover around the hook and only guard the gens around said hook to get as many cheap trade hooks as possible. That's when I will do everything I can do make the killer lose even if it gets me killed. As long as my team makes it I'm fine with being an Entity snack.