Devs, can you do me a favor?
Can you just nuke the ######### out of backwater Swamp, I mean like cut it entirely from the game. No one likes it please and thank you.
P.S. its my 100th discussion and I wish I had a better topic to talk about then this
Comments
And if you played RE 7 or end of zoe, they are rather enjoyable, and creepy
I haven't. yet. I have the game, just gotta actually play it.
Do it, its good
I don't think that is the issue. The main problem, in my opinion, is the weird lighting and lack of Fog.
FYI: Never play the swamp map
Nuke it with North Korea's Nuke Bomb!
aactually i liked the swamp coz of the duck sound when we passed. well i still hate the game more
what's weird about the lighting?
I don't see the lack of fog as an issue
Blighttown is alright. That from someone who played Dark Souls like a Million times.
The swamp in Dark Souls 3 is horrible, the only redeeming factor are the Abyss Watchers.
@Topic:
I would not mind if they delete this Map during the graphical Rework. Like "whooops". Nobody would be mad at them.
i would take gideon over swamp any day tbh
The lighting in the past was so much better than the one we currently have. Just look at some old videos, and you will see what I mean.
And, to be honest, the lack of Fog is a massive issue. The Fog is extremely important to the game, in terms of lore and ambience. Especially ambience.
Here is an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1x79eDIWsMaps in the past looked much better. Everything looked creepy. Everything looked good.
That is what DBD truly is.
IT would be a gift from go if they do it
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree... I don't see an issue with the current lighting. besides being a bit brighter than it used to be.
So much fog... this game was already silent hill before we even got the silent hill chapter. XD
I always pictured in my head the fog dissipating and the trial appears. which is why there's almost no fog unless you use an offering. but yeah, a bit more fog would be good
Well, I prefer the old lighting. But as they say, to each their own :)
That is why we should, somehow, be able to choose between old and new maps. That would be nice.
As for the Fog, I ma glad we agree that we need more.
I do prefer the old lighting, I think it being darker makes more sense and in general looks better, but it's the entire game that is brighter, not just the swamp.
so I just don't wanna say the swamp is bad because it's brighter, when that's the entire game. you know?
and just to be clear, I like the old lighting more, but I don't think the current lighting is an issue. just less good.
Yeah, I get what you mean.