Need mods and devs on this now, serious

I just came across a hacker that can talk in other peoples names making them say racist slurs and hate speech. I fell for it at first because they made the killer say messed up stuff that i shouldnt repeat. The I noticed they used head on without actually using the perk. When I called them out on this they did it to me and my name popped up with said racist stuff and hateful speech.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You sure that’s hacking and they didn’t just change their Steam name (you can do that unlimited)? I don’t know if that would directly impact the chat messages though..

  • @Mooks said:

    You sure that’s hacking and they didn’t just change their Steam name (you can do that unlimited)? I don’t know if that would directly impact the chat messages though..

    100% hacking they swapped form different names while we were in endgame chat. they hacked in game too

  • @Mooks said:

    You sure that’s hacking and they didn’t just change their Steam name (you can do that unlimited)? I don’t know if that would directly impact the chat messages though..

    they also kicked me from the game after

  • If you find anyone doing this, please use the report system to flag them in game and then send screenshots with regards to what has been said to Support - https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new