Stridor vs Iron Will hypocrisy

Why is Stridor countering iron will brought up a lot as stupid and unfair, but quick n quiet beating i'm all ears is acceptable?

Comments

  • Because it doesn't, not really. If someone Q&Q's, I'm All Ears just doesn't activate, and when Q&Q is on cooldown it can still activate, which given the amount that survivors fast vault in a chase means that it only delays the use of I'm All Ears by a few seconds.

  • Because they want spirit's power to be rendered useless from a single commonly used perk.

  • @Zozzy said:

    Because they want spirit's power to be rendered useless from a single commonly used perk.

    Footsteps and breathing,as well as grass sounds don't exist anymore.

    There's a reason high level Spirits play with incredibly high volumes and no Stridor

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2240381#Comment_2240381

    Footsteps and breathing,as well as grass sounds don't exist anymore.

    There's a reason high level Spirits play with incredibly high volumes and no Stridor

    Their choice to damage their hearing for a game.

  • @Zozzy said:

    Because they want spirit's power to be rendered useless from a single commonly used perk.

    You can still 4K with Spirit against Iron Will. I have only played one Spirit-Match in a few weeks (I dont really like to play her, but she needs all Perks again) - 3 Iron Wills, 4K, they got 1 Gen done. (Obviously without Stridor, because it is cheap)

    Sounds like a useful Killer to me...

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Because it doesn't, not really. If someone Q&Q's, I'm All Ears just doesn't activate, and when Q&Q is on cooldown it can still activate, which given the amount that survivors fast vault in a chase means that it only delays the use of I'm All Ears by a few seconds.

    Exactly.

    Aura blocking is stronger

  • Don't know why the logic is a Survivor perk should counter a Killer perk when it's 4 against 16, if you all end up running Iron Will and Stridor is in play that's on the survivors.