Will the Gnomes Return?
Much to my chagrin, I was away from my PC and unable to play until today...
12 hours after the gnome event ended. Needless to say I am disappointed. But is there any hope of the gnomes returning?
Much to my chagrin, I was away from my PC and unable to play until today...
12 hours after the gnome event ended. Needless to say I am disappointed. But is there any hope of the gnomes returning?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh damn that ended today? I luckily got it in a legion game yesterday
Yeah, I didn't know when the event ended, but I knew I'd be able to play today, joke was on me though, the event had already been over for hours. :(
When I'm killer my games rarely get to end game collapse and I never wanted to stick around as survivor for obvious reasons. Farewell gnome. You hid too well for me.
Would love to hear an official response.
@MandyTalk
I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
I don't even think it officially started!?!
I mean, if the Devs handle charms like they handle other cosmetics, Chompski will be available next year for everyone.