You think we will ever get another killer thats related to another killer
I think it would be really neat,
For example, if we got trappers dad since trappers dad was also a terrible man.
I would also be fine with a killer that is entirely related to a survivor( Zarina does read about deathslinger in an article but I want something like a relative )
or even a killer that is the surv like a werewolf before and after his transformation
Comments
Blight is kinda related to other killers since he experimented on them
Spirit and Nurse are related through Nurse's sisters fathers second cousin on her moms side, his name was Larry.
Probably why the OP specified 'another' in the title.
I would love to see Rin's Mother as a killer.
Xenomorph and Ripley
They are, but there is still the Spirit's dad that could be a killer I think.
We can get Jason eventually... Didn't Jason kick a pedo's butt at one point?
As long as it's not another spirit/onion tie. I'd much rather split off from them and have more unique ties than just growing an old one.