The buff that spirit needs.
https://youtu.be/mpHwjGXKE6M
No words lol.
No words lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess that’s a glitch.
Nah its a new buff. Spirit now pulls out a chainsaw while phasing.
I grant you your wish:
Honestly that is brilliant.
Imagine a bug where Spirit can chainsaw survivors while phasing. That would be the perfect buff and nerf for her. The chainsaw sound will give away her position while at the same time, compensate for it by allowing her to attack.
*Before anyone gets their panties in a wad, I'm not really serious here.
Long, long ago there used to be chainsaw Myers. His torso was missing so you'd just see a white mask chainsaw across the map really fast with next to no terror radius. Some say he still exist in the trial and works on the Hillbilly Space Program to better our world.
I wish I was here for those times! I always arrive after the fun has been had.
Sounds very balanced :)
I've seen plenty of videos about it. Only wish I was here for that.
You guys got nice glitches. I got Infinite Mending Legion :(