SAVING BLOODPOINTS TOME 7 LEVEL 3
Here is my instructions on how to get most out of Third Level of the 7th Tome.
With @Alice_pbg pointing out better path I've changed the original path. Thank you!
Here is my instructions on how to get most out of Third Level of the 7th Tome.
With @Alice_pbg pointing out better path I've changed the original path. Thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MVP as always
Is it out already? Thanks, hopefully challenges are good this time
It is not out YET. It is going to be in 4 hours I believe.
It is out now.
Not out yet. Delayed right now.
Same title as what I was going to use lol
Damn I forgot the next tome was out. Thanks anyway though.
it is out for me
It's open for me now ๐ had to restart the game
I'm glad to hear that :)
And I am sorry that I stole your job (i know you've been doing some of those saving instructions before - used some of them before ;) )
I think this is better
tome-vii-level-3-saving.pngThank you for this. :D
Dont worry you didn't steal it lol I'm still doing mine ๐
oh, right, you are totally right. I am going to change OG picture then. Thanks for pointing it out!
You don't need to turn in both the ones that connect to the epilogue.
Thanks for all the work you and others do. Solid job and very helpful.
I'm being thick but I don't understand the purpose of this?
You can do challanges and not claim the rewards unless you want to get extra BP fast (for example when DLC is launched or there is event going on) - you can collect those previously saved challanges for instant BP
Thanks, I get it now!