Which Killer/Survivor feels Natural for you?

For me, it's easily Pyramid Head as the Killer (and I guess Leon as the Survivor). Pyramid Head feels natural for me because I can control the terrain and environment by myself without secondary forces, I have a way to cheese the system that the game has and most importantly, which is where my inner Smash player comes out...

He's got a reads-based attack known as Punishment of the Damned.

I'm a sucker for this attack and landing it during chases feels so smooth, especially when I just write the encyclopedia on somebody and hit them straight through two walls for a down.

But now I'll ask, is there anyone in this game that feels natural for you? If so, why? I'd love to hear the responses.

Comments

  • Oni. Pulling off dash mindgames and fakes and flicks just seemed to come with ease to me. Don't know why. I usually struggle greatly with learning any new Killer.

  • Nurse and Blight. I'm naturally good at anything like Nurse, who I can't really tell if I was a natural with her, considering the fact that when she came out, she was super OP.

  • Survivor: Claudette. I've played her since the beginning and never stopped until today. The only survivor I have P3 for.

    Killer: Recently found out about "no brain Bubba", that is Bubba with Bamboozle, Spirit Fury and Enduring. Just go forward and saw them down without worrying too much, very chill gameplay that doesn't require to stress so much. And he even has the option to punish toxic players, that other killers don't have. You know what I mean. Whenever I get tired and just want to relax as the Killer, I play Bubba.

  • the best potd attacks are ones that happen immediately after the another in a chase that lasts like 7 seconds

  • @Yords said:

    the best potd attacks are ones that happen immediately after the another in a chase that lasts like 7 seconds

    Nah, the best ones are when Survivors don't have BT and both of them are injured so when one gets unhooked, both get booked by the attack.

    (Booked meaning "read harder than a full book")

  • Demogorgon, actually. It didn't take me very long at all to learn the basics of shredding and to be perfectly honest I wasn't even remotely surprised to find that Rat Liver wasn't much help in Scott's video because I never actually held my lunge for very long and so kind of had to rely on other people and the Demogorgons I go against. I never even saw STBFL as that useful in him, so you can imagine how much use I get from his new add-ons.

    It used to be Blight that was the most natural to me, but they changed how his collision works when they upped his PoV and it completely wrecked me. Plus I was getting bored of him, so I went back to being a Plague main, whom I prefer to all the other killers because she's just so damn fun.