Pallet by Daylight

Hey devs, could you like maybe lessen the pallets a bit? It's not fun when I get pallet looped, change targets and get pallet looped again.





also remove red stain

Comments

  • If you play well the red stain is how you’ll get a lot of hit by using it your advantage.

    Also most maps have an okay pallet number

  • No.


    Less pallets is too harsh for survivor, and no red stain is a nerf for killer.

  • @CoalTower said:

    No.

    Less pallets is too harsh for survivor, and no red stain is a nerf for killer.

    like bruh


    what

  • please not less pallets I swear some maps like swamp have 5 pallets anyway lol

  • @Phasmamain said:

    If you play well the red stain is how you’ll get a lot of hit by using it your advantage.

    Also most maps have an okay pallet number

    Yes I can totally use my red stain to mindgame when they can see over almost every loop, yes

  • Pallets are mostly fine. There's a few maps that have too strong pallets overall, but that's something that can always be fixed.

    Being able to manipulate your red stain is a skill and I see no reason to take away an area of skill expression.

    It sounds like your issue is just not playing tiles right.

  • Can use the red stain to mind game some stuff if played properly.

  • @Krunga said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2236831#Comment_2236831

    Yes I can totally use my red stain to mindgame when they can see over almost every loop, yes

    Why does the red stain matter at loops that they can see over anyways?

    And there’s quite a fair number of loops that you cannot see over

  • Thank God they don't listen to community most of the time lmao y'all really come with craziest nerf ideas I swear

  • Play ghostface, he has no red stain ....... until press m1