Title.
Really don't see it happening, but that would be cool!
Unfortunately I think it's a little too late to add them, as there are now
survivors, even if we don't give licensed survivors some that'd still be
which is a dang shame cause I'd play Bill if this was his menu theme
Yes. Since the chapter's theme as a whole is usually used as the Killer's theme it would make sense to give just both of them their music.
I mean, no reason why they shouldn't.
It annoys me that Ash , Steve, and Nancy don't have the music from their trailers playing in the background. Both were so ######### cool!
This is more enthusiasm than I can actually muster.
That would be amazing! I love any possible customization option. It'd also be nice to be able to switch themes from different chapters.
I’m leaning more for the customizing our loading screens. Main menu kinda gets changed every once in a while already. But I wouldn’t be against it.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Really don't see it happening, but that would be cool!
Unfortunately I think it's a little too late to add them, as there are now
Twenty-Seven
survivors, even if we don't give licensed survivors some that'd still be
Seventeen
which is a dang shame cause I'd play Bill if this was his menu theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CGqSkckg_4Yes. Since the chapter's theme as a whole is usually used as the Killer's theme it would make sense to give just both of them their music.
I mean, no reason why they shouldn't.
It annoys me that Ash , Steve, and Nancy don't have the music from their trailers playing in the background. Both were so ######### cool!
This is more enthusiasm than I can actually muster.
That would be amazing! I love any possible customization option. It'd also be nice to be able to switch themes from different chapters.
I’m leaning more for the customizing our loading screens. Main menu kinda gets changed every once in a while already. But I wouldn’t be against it.