Players that regularly DC should be visibly marked and matched with other marked player.
Seriously if we arent going to increase ban penalties then these players that regularly DC should be marked next to their name and more likely matched with other players.
If you DC often you will be hit with this symbol. You shall be matched more often with players that have this symbol. In order for this symbol to go you must go a LONG PERIOD without a single DC.
I am tired of survivors quitting due to maps, certain killers, because they go down early etc. Its a joke to constantly have 3v1 games that other people just give up in. It's not fun as killer or survivor, I know damn well these players do it often and no they arent actual disconnects they're just straight up quits and should be punished.
Comments
also matched with a killer that DCs a lot.
I see what you're going for here with the GTA styled lobbies. But this won't solve anything.
It'll just be AFK land
So be it, after awhile they will get back to normal. But quitting isn't punished enough and it's too common for silly things like being outplayed. I understand emergency reasons etc.but they wont be constant DCS like people are currently doing. 3hours today spent in 3v1 matches as either side it's a joke how often people are quitting
Maybe the should fix maps, certain killers and solo queue so that people wouldn’t dc?
I get its annoying that people DC and it ruins the game for others but i think this is a bit overkill.