Random laughter during the trial?
I haven't been super into the game for a while, so maybe I missed something. Could someone explain why I keep hearing some audio *shing* sound followed by gremlin laughter.
I haven't been super into the game for a while, so maybe I missed something. Could someone explain why I keep hearing some audio *shing* sound followed by gremlin laughter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's Gnome Chompski
A charm you can unlock during end-game colapse.
How?
Just click on that link and scroll down a bit.
(the link posted above gives more info about it)
When EGC starts a gnome spawns randomly in the map (search totem and chest locations, i found it multiple times in the shack for example). Break it as killer, or break it and escape as survivor, and you'll get the charm
The gnome is blue with a red cap and as big as totems so not hard to spot