Otz's Dead Hard Video

This video confirmed how much Dead Hard is strong. I love use Dead Hard but maybe this perk needs nerf. Survivors have so much "Second Chance Perks". I do not think that is fair.


https://youtu.be/7af3dc5aAR4


Comments

  • It definitely needs a nerf. There are way too many times where survivors get outplayed but then they press E to get to a pallet or window. It's super frustrating as killer.

  • @GannTM said:

    It definitely needs a nerf. There are way too many times where survivors get outplayed but then they press E to get to a pallet or window. It's super frustrating as killer.

    Yes and we all know Dead Hard is most popular exhaustion perk. Red ranks using this perk so much. I had hit but he clicked E and now he has good loop again. I do not know how this fair

  • Right, now that Otz made a video about it, DH clearly deserves a Nerf. /s

    Can we also nerf every Killer? You know, because Otz made videos about it how he gets 50 Wins in a row.

  • Are we just posting every video every notable DbD youtuber makes now?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Right, now that Otz made a video about it, DH clearly deserves a Nerf. /s

    Can we also nerf every Killer? You know, because Otz made videos about it how he gets 50 Wins in a row.

    You are talking like all killers have so much wins. Otz one of the good killers but most killers are not strong like him. So no, killers will not get nerf because killer is already weak role in this game. Survivor queues confirming that because noone wanna play weak role.

    Time is so important in this game. And DH gives survivors second chance. They are going to safe pallet or windows with that perk. And killer lost fair hit for no reason. And now killer has to show another effort for catch this survivor again. And other survivors still doing gens. Yes so fair and good perk. DH needs nerf

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Right, now that Otz made a video about it, DH clearly deserves a Nerf. /s

    Can we also nerf every Killer? You know, because Otz made videos about it how he gets 50 Wins in a row.

    I believe those videos show more how busted solo queue is if anything. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Can we stop taking streamers words as gospel?

  • Ever since I started playing nurse I have a deep hatred towards dead hard.

  • @Bonquiqui414 said:

    Ever since I started playing nurse I have a deep hatred towards dead hard.

    The Wooden Horse add-on helps against DH when playing Nurse. It's still annoying against Nurse tho.