BT Idea
I have an idea regarding Borrowed Time.
If the survivor being unhooked has BT but the unhooker does not, Endurance should still activate, I think this could be a good idea.
I have an idea regarding Borrowed Time.
If the survivor being unhooked has BT but the unhooker does not, Endurance should still activate, I think this could be a good idea.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree the unhooked should get endurance as well. That’ll stop a face camping bubba.
I dont think that BT needs Buffs. It is a strong Perk, but does not need a Buff like this.
Maybe as a separate Perk, which would be attractive for Solo Players, because you cannot trust random teammates.
No BT is in a good place right now. Meta perks should never be buffed.
BT is fine as is
Yes, but to compensate the unhooker gets injured instead of the unhooked. That'll teach them to not unhook in front of the killer.
This is sarcasm, right?
Ofc