Twins rework when?

They are undoubtedly the most unhealthy thing in the game at the moment. Please rework or remove this slugfest of a killer.


And don't say that not everyone slugs as twins. Literally ALL of them do and it's so impossible to counter at all since victor's cooldown is literally so short that it doesn't even matter if you kill him or not.


Ideas for a fix? Yea I got a few:

  • If victor is used to down a survivor, victor should die/respawn with a cooldown to discourage slugging.
  • Make victor's cooldown longer so that the killer can't just use it over and over in a chase.
  • Fix victor's hitbox. 90% of the hits don't even connect. (Unless it's ping related)
  • When victor is left out and the killer switches back to their own body, there should be a cooldown on when you can switch back to him or have him despawn after a certain amount of time (such as 30-40 seconds)

Comments

  • So basically destroy them so no one plays them anymore even though so few do already.

  • So are we just deleting them from the game while we're at it?

    The reason why they haven't gotten a rework is because they don't need one.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231670#Comment_2231670

    I'd be fine with that tbh :P That or heavily reworking them, either way. Their power is conducive to slugging and camping and disproportionately hurts solos. None of that is healthy for the game.

    This person understands. Other 2 probably haven't even had a twins game in the last month.

  • It's whatever at this point. No one plays them, RE chapter.

  • @toukent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231689#Comment_2231689

    This person understands. Other 2 probably haven't even had a twins game in the last month.

    Exactly, no one ever goes against a twins. The only popular twins player I know are Dowsey and Pixel bush. Also, isn't 1 bad match out of 100 a good score? I mean, it's fine for me, might be subjective.

  • @Freddo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231755#Comment_2231755

    Exactly, no one ever goes against a twins. The only popular twins player I know are Dowsey and Pixel bush. Also, isn't 1 bad match out of 100 a good score? I mean, it's fine for me, might be subjective.

    @RyRapsYT said:

    It's whatever at this point. No one plays them, RE chapter.

    So basically what your saying is that since not many people play the killer it's fine. Even though the killer is super unhealthy and unfun to go against? Using the excuse "nobody plays them" isn't valid at all. People do play them and this killer's ability heavily encourages slugging. It still needs to be fixed and shouldn't just be ignored because you rarely get games with them. actually garbage takes

  • @toukent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2233145#Comment_2233145

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231761#Comment_2231761

    So basically what your saying is that since not many people play the killer it's fine. Even though the killer is super unhealthy and unfun to go against? Using the excuse "nobody plays them" isn't valid at all. People do play them and this killer's ability heavily encourages slugging. It still needs to be fixed and shouldn't just be ignored because you rarely get games with them. actually garbage takes

    But it's valid to nerf victor AGAIN? He has a long-ass cooldown, just walk with a teammate if you don't like Victor harassing you, but I do agree he needs a longer cooldown when he's kicked, all I will agree on.

  • Players that enjoy playing as the Twins should not get their killer destroyed because BHVR hasn't properly addressed the balance of the killer.

    Right now, Victor being as available as he is is the only thing that allows that killer to not be destroyed by how inefficient they are with time.

    While they work on a more substantial rework, I'd give victor a shorter stun when he lands a hit, but a longer stun when he misses a pounce. When Victor is crushed by a survivor give him a 15 second cooldown, but he keeps his short cooldown when recalled, and reduce the amount of time a survivor can kidnap him. Being without a power for 30 seconds at a time while also being so inefficient is just stupid. Make his hitbox a little bit narrower. Oh and make him explode if a survivor is hooked 16 meters from where he's standing.

  • @Freddo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2262606#Comment_2262606

    But it's valid to nerf victor AGAIN? He has a long-ass cooldown, just walk with a teammate if you don't like Victor harassing you, but I do agree he needs a longer cooldown when he's kicked, all I will agree on.

    won't matter everyone in solo queue is -500 iq and can't even loop a pallet 90% of the time

  • @NekoTorvic said:

    Players that enjoy playing as the Twins should not get their killer destroyed because BHVR hasn't properly addressed the balance of the killer.

    Right now, Victor being as available as he is is the only thing that allows that killer to not be destroyed by how inefficient they are with time.

    While they work on a more substantial rework, I'd give victor a shorter stun when he lands a hit, but a longer stun when he misses a pounce. When Victor is crushed by a survivor give him a 15 second cooldown, but he keeps his short cooldown when recalled, and reduce the amount of time a survivor can kidnap him. Being without a power for 30 seconds at a time while also being so inefficient is just stupid. Make his hitbox a little bit narrower. Oh and make him explode if a survivor is hooked 16 meters from where he's standing.

    I'm not asking for them to be destroyed. I just want slugging and camping with them to be completely destroyed.

  • why discourage slugging? it's like the twin's main strategy and it's not like it's something "annoying" for the survivors like tunneling/camping.

  • @toukent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2269524#Comment_2269524

    I'm not asking for them to be destroyed. I just want slugging and camping with them to be completely destroyed.

    Unfortunately slugging is the only way this inefficient killer can do anything.