Broken Hourglass Realm offering
Would anybody want a Broken Hourglass offering that would send you to a previous reworked map? I would kill to play on an old MacMillan map. I really miss those :(
I really doubt the Devs would do it but it would be a fun offering once all maps have had their Map Rework, thoughts?
Comments
Me as killer, burning the offerings every single trial:
Honestly, they might have deleted the old maps from the code entirely.
I just want sacrificial ward to not be consumed if no one brings a map offering
No.
I would use it every single trial, so it better be a common offering.
yeah old maps had really good atmosphere
If we could, I'd love the rare occassion they appear! Unfortunately, I'm under the impression that they were over-written.
Yes please I really dislike the map reworks completely ruined the soul of them
Hmmm...
On the one hand, Old Chapel, Old Storehouse, and Old The Game.
But then again... Old Yamaoka Estate, Old Lerys, and *Shudder* Old Ormond.
One that gives old UI