About Cruel Limits

So, I was reading my other post about Blood Favor and I just had a thought. What if Cruel Limits affect the 32 meters around the killer instead of the completed gen?

What's your thoughts on that?

Comments

  • That would make it better yeah. Alternatively the vaults blocked stay blocked until a different gen is completed, although that could just end up trapping survivors in certain rooms.

  • Would be WAY better.

    If the devs think that's too OP then they have to make it block pallets 32 meters away as well from the completed generator.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    So, I was reading my other post about Blood Favor and I just had a thought. What if Cruel Limits affect the 32 meters around the killer instead of the completed gen?

    What's your thoughts on that?

    Wait, why was my post edited? Isn't that exactly what I typed? I'm confused haha

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/253848/about-cruel-limits

    Wait, why was my post edited? Isn't that exactly what I typed? I'm confused haha

    It's just moved to feedback. It happens when you're suggesting changes to the game in other places

  • @Aneurysm said:

    That would make it better yeah. Alternatively the vaults blocked stay blocked until a different gen is completed, although that could just end up trapping survivors in certain rooms.

    Believe it or not, there is only one place that can only be accessed by a window though that effect you described is still really powerful