Cliches

What are the worst ones you have heard in this game?

Git good? I am just playing the game? Ranks don't matter? Tunneling is toxic? Camping is toxic? Fix dead hard? Gen rushing is toxic? Trickster sucks(well I agree with that one actually especially adept trickster🤣🤣🤣)?

Comments

  • This whole fourm is essentially just like that

  • "Killer is hard and stressful"

  • You can claim people talk about this stuff too much, but like it or not the complaints are as valid as they ever have been and it is entirely on the Devs for not acting sooner, if only to shake up the meta and gameplay so the complaints are different and seem less stale.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    What are the worst ones you have heard in this game?

    Git good? I am just playing the game? Ranks don't matter? Tunneling is toxic? Camping is toxic? Fix dead hard? Gen rushing is toxic? Trickster sucks(well I agree with that one actually especially adept trickster🤣🤣🤣)?

    I got accused of "short lunging" once in my early days as killer. This one player kept spinning me so I just got close and M1ed him.

    @ALostPuppy said:

    "Killer is hard and stressful"

    I've always found the stressful complaint funny. If you aren't having fun just don't play it. I occasionally get a game that makes me tense when its a really close match against a good team, but that's a good thing.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    "Killer is hard and stressful"

    Reminds me survivor is ez mode🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • @MadLordJack said:

    You can claim people talk about this stuff too much, but like it or not the complaints are as valid as they ever have been and it is entirely on the Devs for not acting sooner, if only to shake up the meta and gameplay so the complaints are different and seem less stale.

    What meta perks do you think they should change?