Just got the pride flag and I gotta say my nea looks fire with it ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
What do you guys and gal's they/thems think
What do you guys and gal's they/thems think
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lookin' good!
Feeling a strange sense of tunnel vision coming on
How do you get the charm?
I thought everyone got it automatically and didn't realize I had to claim it in the store. I'm glad I didn't miss it!
Look. I get everyone has their idea on what the rainbow charm is for, but the truth is. Nyancat. It always has been.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4This Nea looks a lot better than the default meth head Nea.
Pretty fire girlfriend, guyfriend, theyfriend? (I don't know your pronouns XC)
This code doesn't expire, so everyone will be able to get it regardless of when they redeem it going forward. :)
I didn't know Trickster had a sister, impressive.
now i feel old