They wouldn't be my first choice to chase. A player that knows about the outfit set bug is more likely to be experienced in the game, therefore better at looping. But I would probably chase them.
No, someone who knows how to fix the linked cosmetics is likely experienced and a bad start can really screw you over as a Killer. I'll eventually chase them though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They wouldn't be my first choice to chase. A player that knows about the outfit set bug is more likely to be experienced in the game, therefore better at looping. But I would probably chase them.
It depends, I will have to observe this persons play style before I chase them
And a nice chase it would be.
no matter what the cosmetic is...it's still a bbq stack.
I'll throw the game to get my chainsaw down
I chase the everyone no matter what they wear.
No, someone who knows how to fix the linked cosmetics is likely experienced and a bad start can really screw you over as a Killer. I'll eventually chase them though.
She dies first. Unless there's a Dwight.
Noot-noot!
All I see is a nice decoration for my hooks.
What do you have against Dweets? :(