Is moon walking tryharding?
All these survivors think moonwalking is tryharding and I shouldnt be doing it on ptb xD
All these survivors think moonwalking is tryharding and I shouldnt be doing it on ptb xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's an effective mindgame.
People use the term "tryharding" because they get outplayed by someone better than them.
It's a strategy, like any other.
After playing the game for any amount of time I'd think moonwalking actually becomes muscle memory in certain situations. That's the opposite of tryharding: it's playing on autopilot.
Anything that is effective to winning the game is known as tryharding.
I thought you meant survivor moonwalking, darn.
I wouldn't say it's try harding. What would they rather you do? Hold W, try no mindgames? That's ten times more boring imo.
Nah it's just messing around while playing a video game. People just seem to take this game way to seriously sometimes.
Depends on how much Michael Jackson is playing at the time
No it is the only way to beat survivors at most loops