Survivors rage quitting on death hook
I never understand the survivors that do that
I never understand the survivors that do that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because they don't want to play the game?
I mean when a survivor literally rage quits as there character is being killed after getting hooked 3 times
We're not always logical when we're angry :(
I can understand it if it happens as a result of tunneling. That's frustrating. Late into an otherwise fine game, which I have seen happen, is definitely nonsensical since at least you get points after that long.
If someone didn't want to play the game why wait until death hook to dc?
They probably would want to just hop into another match after dcing, but now they have to wait for not only the DC punishment but also the iconic 20 min matchmaking wait
It's like they're refusing to admit they lost by disconnecting; pretending that they weren't sacrificed so it doesn't count in their heads as a loss.
DC before on hook I notice tends to happen more with killers running BBQ so think it's survivor trying to prevent killer from being able to see auras of remaining survivors. This, while dumb to DC, I do understand the strategy behind it.
DC after being hooked I figure survivor doesn't want to watch the sacrifice animation. There's no point aside from not watching the animation, they could just walk away from from screen for the 15ish seconds it takes. It's like the killers that DC as survivors open Exit Gate/are running out.
I was playing against a survivor earlier who was dc on the third hook. He went offline at the exact moment I had him on the hook. I mean, what the...? Dude, why don't you wait the few seconds and at least get your BP and no penalty? Is this one of those "you got me, but you're not going to kill me!" things?
I'm never logical when I'm angry. luckily i can calm down easy
it's ridiculous!! Yesterday I had a survivor stand at the exit gate trying to blind me and I downed him with noed and he DC'd as I picked him up.
This calls for a reminder to ALL SURVIVORS, if everyone is safe at EGC you're best to leave cause you may regret it if you don't lol.